Thursday 2 January 2014

a christmas filler blog

Just a quick post to wish you all a Happy New Year. I'm planning some changes to the blog in the coming months - to fit in with the new website and brochures so won't write a long post today. 
But here are just a few of Christmas 2013 to bridge the gap until the new layouts etc are ready. 
We had a lovely Christmas at home and I wish I had taken better pics of all the bits and bobs but 
in no particular order we have:

A reluctant shepherd
A marzipan snowman, pear and satsuma (made by Minerva)
A polar bear 
A glass walrus
Liberty print bows
A paper machier pig
A toilet roll snowman
The fireplace - the night before Christmas
A real star fish (or two)
A dog in a hat
a small wreath
an advent calendar
a big heart wreath
and Minerva's first attempt at wrapping (after which she declared - "I have found my talent!")

And now it is 2014 I am really excited about what is to come!





















1 comment: