Wednesday 13 October 2010

A woodland barn.....

Jeremy , the photographer I work with a lot, has just sent me these great photos of a Border Oak barn he has just shot for Build It magazine. And the fab clients emailed me yesterday to say that they were being featured in the Sunday Express this Sunday! Great! Mr A will be dispatched for the newspapers come Sunday.

I get a warm sense of Autumn from these photographs - and Autumn is my favourite season (because it's baby G birthday, a month later Minnie Moos' and two weeks after that its mine and I am off to Daylesford Organics to meet my best pal for lunch and shopping). I'll look forward to reading The Express property section in front of the fire (burning the Border Oak off cuts) with a cup of something warm and an apple crumble in the oven.




No comments:

Post a Comment